Thursday, December 08, 2005

Wow, that job sucks


So I spent the last few days in a warehouse fixing up a small problem with a portfolio company.

This was a very hands on, repetitive, monotonous and tedious task, but it was something that needed to get done. Spent about 12 hours hunched over a table in a warehouse in southern NY state.

A delivery guy for a large shipping firm walks by me a few times during the day and at one point he stops next to me and says
"Wow, that looks like a shitty job you got there."

Obviously he did not realize that I was not an employee of the warehousing company.


"Ya dude, it is", I responded as I thought, "Driving a delivery truck would be much more exciting."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com