Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yes, the government does help.

Came across a need little download from Ontario's Ministry of Government Services.

Apparently November 7-13, 2005 was Ontario Consumer Awareness Week. The week was dedicated to raising consumers' awareness about their rights and responsibilities. This is the first I have heard of it, but rather than criticize, I decided to lend a helping hand, even if it is after the fact, and do a little blurb about it here.

The ministry put out its 2006 Fraud Free Calendar provides consumers with important tips on how to protect themselves from fraud and scams in the marketplace, as well as a directory of consumer protection resources.

I thumbed through it myself and it is a pretty useful little tool. Get it here

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com