Friday, November 04, 2005

No, you can't have more! (aka - get your hand out of my pants)

You know what I love about entrepreneurs, they are just like teenage boys (or any boy over the age of 12 or so) and being a boy I can relate.

Now you are going to ask, how is an entrepreneur like a teenage boy? Well, they are almost always trying to get more. More of what you ask? Ask any teenage girl (especially one with a boyfriend) what any average teenage boy is trying to get more of and they will probably all tell you the same thing.

A word of advice guys, be happy getting to second base.........Especially on a first date.

So how does this relate to me? I am always asked by entrepreneurs for more money, much like this:
Entrepreneur: Josh, we are working at an 85% advance rate right?
Josh: MMMM, no, we are working at 75%.
Entrepreneur: Well, we can move to 80% pretty soon right?
Josh: We just started working together. Be happy that I let you cop a feel! Now stop wasting time talking to me and go back to work. You have giant bills to pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com