Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Clients


I have decided to start naming my clients and my associates or renaming them I should say. I think the monikers' of the seven dwarfs is a good place to start. But rather than stick with the standard seven (Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey and Doc), I thought I would incorporate a number of the rejected names (Wheezy, Puffy, Stuffy, Burpy, Jumpy, Baldy, Nifty, Gabby, Stubby, Deafy, Awful, Dirty, Flabby, Shifty, Woeful, Lazy, Crabby, Biggy-Wiggy, Biggo-Ego)

Just for reference, I am Crabby.

One of the lawyers to whom I once sent a prospective client is Biggo Ego. He thought that re-writing our contract was a good place to start of a relationship. It is unlikely that I will hear from him again. So Biggo Ego could still be had.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com