Sunday, November 13, 2005

Getting Fucked


Get your mind out of the gutter. This isn't a post about how I used to pick up chicks before I was married, its about a few of the ways that people will try and seperate you from your money.

I rented The Prime Gig last night. It was a Vince Vaughan flick about a telemarketing boiler room operation. I am not going to tell you that it was the best movie ever, but it was a great example of the way that people get seperated from their money. Its really quite simple, offer them something for nothing. When it comes to money, most people don't think about the risks when they cut a cheque, they just think about the upside, they ignore all of the clues and indicators that this just "ain't a legit" opportunity.

Remember folks, a bad liar lies 90% of the time, a good liar lies 10% of the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Canadian Headhunter said...

Boiler Room was on channel 15 last night. That is a good movie (in my book). Only saw a few minutes last nite thank goodness. Half of it was bleeps.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com