Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Day, Another Song

I need a line of credit so my profit will turn black.
Without a line of credit, my cash will never come back.
I see my customers walk in and with them my profit grows
I have to pay my bills or else my company goes.

I see my cash flow statments and want them to turn black.
I read my income statement and want it to turn black
I see bankers turn their heads and quickly look away
Cuz we are a young company, it just happens every day.
(sung to the tune of "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Canadian Headhunter said...

you should tell us the tune at the beginning.

8:31 AM  
Blogger FreeThinker said...

Technically it's

Paint It, Black.

I saw the Rolling Stones in San Francisco Sunday night!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com