Monday, October 31, 2005

More for the Boo-Fucking-Hoo File

  • Canadian Business Leaders Crying Over Spilled Income Trust Money - Trusts draw a line in the sand - [Globe and Mail] - It's not like this tax issue is something new, its kinda been like that elephant in the corner that no one wants to acknowledge. If I was a shareholder, I would also be pissed about the cost of the actual trust conversion, given the fact that everyone involved knew this would be an issue. But hey, that is just me.
  • Dude, where's my $200 billion - The completion of a vanishing act. AOL founder resigns from Time Warner - [Reuters]
  • Bring it on. Now we can see what all the fuss is about - The Selling of Al Jazeera TV to an International Market - [NYTIMES] - Bad move for these guys, now there will be no lost in translastion excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com