Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Keep on keepin' on

So while I am still trying to paper our most recent transaction (and bring in two other trucking deals), I am also in the midst of getting our new venture up and running.

Dealing with:
  • some minor integration issues between my shopping cart software and credit card processor;
  • getting the pictures back from my photoshoot on monday night;
  • the credit card processor who needs documents from my bank saying my company is who it claims to be. This requires some amendments to our existing banking agreements;
  • Shipping and logistics issues. Have to find a fulfillment house to do our picking and packing. Have a few feelers out. If anyone has any suggestions, drop me a line; and
  • the production time line required to produce our product. I will be submitting a small initial order, just have to come up with a logo to print on the product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com