Thursday, August 11, 2005

It hits home once in a while

when someone you went to school with checks out.........permanently.

Second guy in as many years. Both were probably around 34 years old at the time they died, a few years older than me. One had a young family, one was single.

While I wasn't particularly close with either of these guys, it really does hit home that you really never, ever know what is in the cards for you. When you are 18, 19, 20 you just can't fathom what it is like to be over 30 and it what is even further from your mind is that, well tomorrow, you could just be dead.

So what am I getting at here folks? Well, with out sounding like a cliche out of chicken soup for the soul, get out there and do something with your life.

I still think that if it ended for me now, there would be so many things left undone and well the truth of it is, I don't know if you get a second chance at it.

This is about as sentimental as I get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... gave me an opportunity to surf over to Benjamins.ca

Interesting - video archives etc.

Greeks have Big Fat Funerals also.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com