Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An accounting dispute

So I seem to be involved in a minor accounting dispute in relation to a former venture of mine. Nothing involving untoward behavior or criminal activities/allegations, simply a matter of miscommunication. As such, I have refused to sign off on the statements, since there are few items that I do not understand, I cannot agree to.

Bottom line is that an accounting firm with whom I have had no contact other than email, has produced some statements with which I disagree and are looking to get paid for their work, yet have not had the courtesy to pick up the phone and call me, despite my repeated requests that they call me. They told me they would call me back at the end of May, but to my surprise they didn't. They did manage to send me a bill however, which I have no problem paying, as long as these issues are settled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com