Friday, July 15, 2005

Search engine optimization part II

A few weeks back I started to take a look at search engine optimization for a new venture and I thought, why not give it a shot for the Prescott Thackery site, so I tweak and fiddled and boosted my Google rankings for the following terms ( I know they are not the most competative terms, but they work for my business):

Toronto Invoice Discounting: Got this to number 1

Toronto Invoice factoring: got this to number 2 or 3

Toronto Invoice financing: got this to number 3 or 4

Toronto factoring company: Got this to number 9

And the most competative term - Toronto Factoring - bouncing around from 8 to 11 (second page)

I'm getting there........this is good practice

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the pluses for search optimization of your site is that the navigation links (topbar under the logo) are plain-text, ie. you have not used clickable images as navigation links across the pages. The word 'factoring' is repeated throughout that navigation bar. All good stuff for search prominence. Congrats,

- WCS

10:03 PM  
Blogger Josh Kerbel said...

Much thank, still doing my research on the subject.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com