Friday, July 01, 2005

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed when Sacha Trudeau became God!

Holding people without charges unCanadian, Trudeau says
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:32:04 EDT
CBC News

The son of former prime minister Pierre Trudeau told a Federal Court that he believes a Muslim man jailed for alleged connections to terrorism is innocent and that Canada should abandon the controversial measures keeping him there.

Alexandre (Sacha) Trudeau made the comments at the bail hearing Tuesday of Hassan Almrei, a Syrian national who has been detained for almost four years for alleged connections to al-Qaeda (continued)...

Not a lawyer, but not sure why Trudeau has standing at this hearing.

When a government lawyer suggested that Almrei had tricked Trudeau, he disagreed, saying world travels had inured him to such tactics.

"I have an instinct for that," he said

Now he's an oracle too. Hold everything.............Sacha has instincts! I'm impressed!

I'm far from right wing, but give me a break, you have met the guy twice while he was in jail. Why don't you take that camera for your planned documentary and.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com