Thursday, July 07, 2005

Are entrepreneurs stupid or do you have to be stupid to be an entrepreneur?

or is it kinda like the chicken and the egg?

The reason I ask is that most reasonably intelligent people understand the word NO, however, most entrepreneurs, god bless their little hearts, don't seem to understand the word NO.
I think of myself as being halfway in the middle as an essential part of my business is saying NO, but yet I eat what I kill.

When I say no to my 18 month old son (aka Little Guy) when I see him throwing food on the floor, he laughs at me and continues to throw food on the floor.

So is it stupid people or those with a limited understanding of the world around them that make things happen...........probably. I guess the thing to take away from this is that when you hear NO, laugh and keep asking, you will eventually wear somebody down..............except me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your time has come, yuppie scum. CLASS WAR!!!

www.infoshop.org

10:39 AM  
Blogger Josh Kerbel said...

ouch, now I'm scared

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com