Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ack Movin;

Stinks.

Took 4 days for Bell to get the phone up and running. I feel like I have been using 2 tin cans and a string for a phone/internet system.


Having said that, I am making a resolution for the new office. A little while back, I made a resolution to drop the word "hate" from casual conversation except for places where the emphasis is appropriate, like I hate Nazis or something like that, but no more "hating" things like late mail, coffee cups that are overfilled, etc. I think this helps remove the negativity from my life (Ya, I know I'm touchy feely now). I even got my wife on this kick

The next step is to stop (minimize) my complaining about things beyond my control. I'll see how this goes. This does not bar me from critiquing events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com