Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Things I know I'll never hear

While some people claim to have heard everything, there are some things I know I will never hear:

  1. My customers all suck, their credit is terrible and they never pay;
  2. You really can't trust me to pay you back;
  3. I don't think I gave you enough assets as security, what else would you like;
  4. I'd like to give you my personal guarantee;
  5. My company is so risky, you would have to be an idiot to give me a dime; and
  6. I'd like to pay you more for financing

1 Comments:

Blogger Neville said...

While you will never audibly hear those words, you can see them in a persons eyes.

I'm sure you're good at spotting B.S.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com