Saturday, June 18, 2005

Slowly but Surely

Hey, don't call me Shirley!

As we are moving toward finalizing our licensing deal for our new product (and our tiny office is covered with samples), we have started to work out our marketing and promotions strategy.

The trick is going to be trying to emulate the great brands of this world that do little to no formal/traditional advertising, yet are known by everyone.

From an initial starting point, we are going to be going after two distinct distribution channels, the retail and then the wholesale market.................which brings us to a whole other issue.....................logistics/distribution. I took a course on global logistics/distribution during my MBA because I thought I really wanted to go in to the operations side of a giant multinational corporation - I wanted it so bad that it kept me awake at night (well, actually it was the only course that fit into my schedule as I was trying to do my MBA full time at nights while working full time during the day).

And I would like to thank all of those who wished me a speedy recovery from my sore throat. Sore throats are the type of thing that can bring a mere mortal to their knees, but not me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com