Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Anyone Looking to Sell a Business?

I have a contact looking to buy a business that fits the following criteria:

Revenue: $5,000,000 - $20,000,000
• EBITDA: $500,000 - $3,000,000
• Committed middle management
• Succession, spin-off or similar business situations
• Headquartered within 90 minutes of downtown Toronto

Ideal Industries:
• Niche manufacturing
• Distribution
• Services
• Luxury goods

Won't spent 2 minutes looking at something in:

• Real estate
• Energy
• High tech
• Biotech

If you have something that fits the above, get in touch with me and I'll make an introduction to my contacts and you guys can then go on you merry way. Just to clarify, I do not have any professional involvement in this situation, just simply spreading the word for a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com