Saturday, March 12, 2005

Im So Un-Original

Being new to blogs, I was taking a look at the online writings of others when I stumbled up that of Tim Draper of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and his offer to fund the next high tech wunderkind.

Its quite ambitious, impressive.............and way out of my league.

Never the less, I can make a similar offer to people out there who run average "low tech" business - manufacturing, metal finishing, import/export - who think that they can build a bigger business if they only had a little more money.

If you run a small manufacturing, distribution or service business and you are itching to grow, I want to hear from you.

If you want to start an importing business, I want to talk to you.

If you need $1 million to build a prototype..........then I am not your man (try Tim Draper.....do not use my name.....I do not know him).

Give me a pitch, post to my blog, send me a one pager, pick up the phone (416 345 0032) or send me an email . Within 20 minutes we can determine if there is a fit and if there is, we can have you funded in 7 days.

Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com