Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total Frustration!!!!!!!!!

How many frogs do I have to kiss! I'd rather start licking toads............at least I would get a buzz off of it.

2 deals fell apart today

Deal 1. What I thought was a great opportunity to turn some capital turned out to be a farce. Our potential "partner" had trouble understanding that if we were splitting profit 50/50 we are splitting risk 50/50. None of this "I'm not signing personally crap!" Do I look like a fool?

Deal 2. What part of "I finance invoices" is unclear? I? Finance? Invoices?
  • in·voice ( P ) (nvois)n.
    A detailed list of goods shipped or services rendered, with an account of all costs; an itemized bill.
    The goods or services itemized in an invoice.

Not buildings, not equipment, not goodwill..................invoices

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm frogs

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com